Our ActiveIQ Personal Training Diploma helps people who want to start a new career in the fitness industry and become fully qualified as a Personal Trainer.
The British Military Fitness Academy offers the highest quality of fitness industry education across Great Britain. Our qualifications are delivered to highest standard in a unique manner that will help you as a trainer find your purpose and specialise in an ever increasingly crowded market to be industry ready.
Our qualifications are delivered to highest standard in a unique manner that will help you as a trainer find your purpose and specialise in an ever increasingly crowded market to be industry ready.
We offer exclusive lifetime content that you can access anytime and provide a flexible learning approach to our training which will enable you to seamlessly educate yourself with minimum disruption to your lifestyle.
This personal training diploma is aimed at those who want to start a career in the health and fitness industry as a self-employed or employed Personal Trainer.
– Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
– Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
– Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
– Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
– Applying the Principles of Nutrition as Part of a Personal Training Programme
– Programming Personal Training with Clients
– Delivering Personal Training
Our courses are delivered via a blended learning approach, which will enable the learner to best discover the knowledge and understanding through their preferred learning style. The course is delivered as follows:
– Initial one hour online webinar induction
– Distance learning
– Access to the BMF Academy e-learning website
– On-going tutor support via email/Skype
– 4 x 2 day practical face to face training
Please note you will require Internet access to complete the home study phase of this course.
You will achieve the following qualifications upon successfully passing this course:
– Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction or equivalent.
Assessment of this course includes various worksheets, multiple-choice questions, portfolio of evidence and a practical assessment.
ActiveIQ are a leading UK-wide awarding body that specialises in designing and delivering sector leading vocational qualifications, all of which are supported by high quality resources, such as eLearning, Apprenticeship Packages, and Professional Recognition.
Get in touch with one of our learner advisors to discuss your education needs