Our ActiveIQ Personal Training course helps fitness professionals who want to develop their knowledge and skill set by avoiding fast track, non-contact training providers and achieving a high-quality fitness qualifications.
The British Military Fitness Academy offers the highest quality of fitness industry education across Great Britain. Our qualifications are delivered to highest standard in a unique manner that will help you as a trainer find your purpose and specialise in an ever increasingly crowded market to be industry ready.
Our qualifications are delivered to highest standard in a unique manner that will help you as a trainer find your purpose and specialise in an ever increasingly crowded market to be industry ready.
We offer exclusive lifetime content that you can access anytime and provide a flexible learning approach to our training which will enable you to seamlessly educate yourself with minimum disruption to your lifestyle.
This personal training course is aimed at those who want to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a self-employed or employed Personal Trainer.
– Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
– Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
– Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
– Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
– Applying the Principles of Nutrition as Part of a Personal Training Programme
– Programming Personal Training with Clients
– Delivering Personal Training
Our courses are delivered via a blended learning approach, which will enable the learner to best discover the knowledge and understanding through their preferred learning style. The course is delivered as follows:
– Initial one hour online webinar induction
– Distance learning
– Access to the BMF Academy e-learning website
– On-going tutor support via email/Skype
– 4 x 2 day practical face to face training
Please note you will require Internet access to complete the home study phase of this course.
You will achieve the following qualifications upon successfully passing this course:
– Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction or equivalent.
Assessment of this course includes various worksheets, multiple-choice questions, portfolio of evidence and a practical assessment.
Next course dates: 21-22 Apr 2018 | 19-29 May 2018 | 16-17 Jun 2018 | 14-15 Jul 2018
ActiveIQ are a leading UK-wide awarding body that specialises in designing and delivering sector leading vocational qualifications, all of which are supported by high quality resources, such as eLearning, Apprenticeship Packages, and Professional Recognition.